Dear Valued Patients,
Please know that we are determined to continue to provide care to all of our patients. If you have a concern about an upcoming Wellness or Chronic care appointment please reach out to us today. We also are offering telemedicine for chronic medical condition visits.
At this time we are not able to provide testing for COVID19 due the lack of available test kits for Primary Care Providers.
There currently are no FDA approved medications for COVID19 and no approved vaccines available.
If you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms please call our office or schedule a virtual visit. You can also use our on-demand platform at https://www.fairfaxfamilypractice.com/services/ez-video-visit/ (under services tab).
The following preventive measures should be taken to help reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and help young children do the same. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid sharing food or drinks with people who are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with your elbow or a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you do not have a tissue, use your sleeve (not your hands).
If you are experiencing symptoms (fever, cough, or flu/cold symptoms) please call the office or use our telemedicine platform for on-demand visits under our services tab.
Public Information Sites: